Exclusive, angle-disc butterfly valves provide bi-directional, positive shutoff to ANSI 150 standards (285 psig). Uses a rigid-drive, precision disc-to-shaft connection without load-bearing fasteners in the flowstream. Available in both resilient-seated and metal-lined configurations.
- Angle disc with 360° uninterrupted differential sealing surface
- Double-shaft seals and shaft bushings assure smooth, low-torque operation
- Non-wetted body available in lug or wafer designs
- Offered with a variety of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation
- Series M285 valves are available in several grades of bronze, SST and high alloys such as Monel®, Inconel® and titanium.